Tuesday, August 31, 2010

love mah friendsss.

So I love making new friends. I thought I would hate it and be terrible at it, but I really love it. 


I've already met some people who I honestly think could end up being life long friends. The ones I feel that way about I feel like I've been friends with them forever. There's this girl Lindsay O'Neal and she went to Fishers high school...so weird I didn't know her till I came here and she lived like 20 minutes from me. Odd. 
She is really great and I already feel like I've been besties with her since like middle school. It's great. And there are a couple guys I just feel like I've known for a long time. It makes me feel so at home to have people like them already.



As much fun as making friends is, and I do love it, I still miss some of my old friends. It's very odd hearing other people from highschool talking about school...but being at a different school than me. It just doesn't feel right. I miss knowing everyone all the time... but at the same time, I love seeing new people every day and now finally starting to recognize people and being able to say hi to them. It's a great feeling. 


I've found that the best way to make new friends is just to be myself. I don't know if everyone here will like me being myself, but let's hope that those who do like it, will be my friend. I don't feel like I act any different here than I do at home...which I guess is a good thing. But I do feel more free to be more of me than I have been before. Even though me can be kindof probs annoying alot of the time (apparently I make people's ears bleed- Kris), I hope that people don't mind that. I know that I don't mind when people talk alot, it makes me feel more comfortable. Also, now I'm on a rant and I have no idea what I was talking about or even where I was going with this...but it feels great to be able to be myself and that can really be whatever I want it to be. 


Well...that may potentially be brutal to read. Sorry about that. 
I just took my first college quiz. Totes aced it. Bomb. Politics - thank you Scott. 


Tomorrow I have a super busy day. Ugh. 8 am biology, 10 chapel, 11 speech, 12 politics, 3 bio lab! SO MUCH. Thankfully all I have on Thursday is just Christian Life and Thought...could potentially end up being one of my favorite classes. For sure.


We went to the first Cedarville sporting event tonight! SOCCER! holla! It was totes fun...and totes just like high school. Love it. Can't wait for more. Especially the women's vball game friday night! Go steph and kels! 


Also, I cannot wait for NFL football season. Brought out the Colt's blanket (Thanks to Kris) to sit on during the soccer game. One of my new friends Michael loves the Patriots and wouldn't even touch the blanket...but that's okay cause I wouldn't touch a Patriots blanket either. I told him we had to be on silence during Colt's and Patriots games and the whole week before and after the Colt's and Patriots play. Yes. I've got the Colt's back, no big deal. 


Well I need to go to sleep now! 
Hope you all enjoy! 
Lots of love! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, I was just kidding about the ears bleeding thing (well, kinda). It's only when you get that really really high voice that they feel like they may bleed. They never really have though.

    I love making new friends too! You are more and more like your ole mom every day. haha! People will LOVE you for who you are - just be yourself in every way. You've got a great personality that is so fun to be around (maybe your talent, right Lauren?), your funny, smart and totes cute, so just beeeeee yourself.

    Go Colts! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so precious. this is what college (kawlidge) is all about! so glad you are soaking it all in!!
    and you are super fun and friendly...you will have more friends than you know what to do with in no time! isn't it great when you meet those people who are just sort of kindred spirits? God works in really cool ways when we need it the most, like being far away from home. it warms my little bender heart.

    ReplyDelete