Monday, August 16, 2010

four days.


Well, I've only got four days until I move to Cedarville! I absolutely cannot wait. Thrilled is the perfect word to describe how I'm feeling right about now....along with nervous, anxious, scared, a little sad, but mostly just excited.  Cedarville seems like the perfect school for me and I am so excited to see what God does in my life through Cedarville.  I can't wait to meet so many new people and make wonderful new friends! 


Right now I am just waiting for Friday to roll around! I'm mostly packed, I've got three bins full of things over in the corner in my room.  They are filled with my school things, books, pictures, curtains, toiletries, decorative things, and much more! Then there's all my bedding stuff sitting over there. My wonderfullll down comforter is in the corner, along with my mattress pad and new pillow! My actual bedding is downstairs hanging in the closet so it doesn't get wrinkly. I still have to pack up all my clothes, but I'm not sure how to do that this early before cause I might still wear some of those clothes. Oh well. There are a couple errands I need to run, mostly just to target to get a few last minute things. And I've gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with my nose ring. eek. 


This last week I just wanna be able to do fun things! Like go to the state fair! It's the last week for the fair and I STILL have not gone yet! But I'm going tonight! yeahhh! There are still some people I wanna see before I leave, and I really hope I'll have time.  I've realized that if I wasn't going to school with Elizabeth Douglass (my roomie!) and David and Ryan, Stephanie Rogers, and Kelsey Christiansen, I would be an absolute wreck this summer! Thankfully I'm going with some of my best friends. And I can't wait to see how our friendships grow! 


Well now I have to go do some things in my room to keep packing! Oh and today Kris is helping me make a Colts fleece blanket to take with for football season! I'll be in Browns and Bengals territory! oh no! 
I'll post later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment