Wednesday, August 25, 2010

first day of classes '010!

Welp! First day of class = over! I made it through the first day. Had a couple misunderstandings with my biology class...but it's fine! I got put in the wrong biology class...for a major. NOT FOR ME. absolutely not. It sounded terrible. So my academic advisor got me out of that real fast! Now I'm in the right class, Principles of Biology, but unfortunately that is MWF 8 AM! ahh! Oh well! and I have the bio lab Wednesdays at 3-4:20! So, not bad! 


After bio I have chapel, then Speech with Professor Greene...he's cool. Although the whole time during class he stared at the back wall..and didn't really look at us. It was odd. Maybe thats cause there was a mirror on the back wall? Not sure.


Then I have Politics and American Culture at 12! The professor seems really nice! He's a young guy and the class seems just like Gov't from Watt in high school. So I'm hoping that it wont be too bad. 


Kirk ate lunch with me, Steph, Kels, Kassi, and David. His first time eating in Chuck's in over a year! Lucky him! He suggested that I tell my Politics professor that my dad is a senator and that he could come in a speak if he needed...trying to get me an in with the prof! Let's go dad! 


Now elizabeth and I are just chillin in our room... I'm trying to organize my thoughts about the syllabi..crazyyy.  So much stuff! But so much more time! It's awesome!


Tomorrow all I have is Christian Life and Thought! Such an easy day! 


But homework for Friday, I already have an introductory speech about three ways I'm different than anyone in the class... and I have NO idea. hmm.. suggestions?
I have a chapter to read for speech also. 
For politics I just have to read some Bible verses to read cause we are going to go over government and how it got started and stuff on Friday! 


We have to go take our computers to get a program installed to figure out how to use the 'S' drive on a mac..apparently thats how all the teachers give homework and assignments! uh-oh! better figure that out soon!


I slept last night without tylenol pm, and I slept fine! It was wonderful! I felt so much more refreshed than sleeping with medication! Let's hope it works again tonight! :)


okay well..hopefully I'll have time to post again soon! 


love you all! 

7 comments:

  1. this is making me jealous. i need college again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Things:
    1. Your name is palindromic
    2. Your father is a state senator
    3. Your grandfather is a CU graduate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three Things:
    1. you have a sister from Russia.
    2. you have a cat that says your name.
    3. you sleep with 6 blankets on top you because you like how "heavy" they are.

    Also, I really like papa's 3 things.

    Do you still have the professor who dated Rich?

    Love you! Remember, you may end up becoming fb friends with some of your professors, so watch what you say about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kris's #3...I do that too!
    1. You're blonde, but not dizzy
    2. You know the Benders! :)
    3. You take awesome photos!

    Love this blog! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got some.

    1. you were voted 'most violent' in high school.
    2. you have finger toes.
    3. you can barefoot ski.

    speech class '010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) 2 words "mad lips"
    2) when your appendix burst we told you to suck it up and go to school. "but daddy my stomach really hurts" "quit whining Hannah and go to school".
    3) bowling team captain 2009
    Would love to speak to CU. I'm speaking to the Butler College Republicans next week. Love reading your blog. You have some writing skills yourself girl.
    Love, DAD

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone! I think i decided to go with

    1. Dad is a senator
    2. Sister from Russia
    3. and that my uncle works at Cedarville!

    although if I dont go tomorrow, which I hope I wont, I may change to having a palendrome name!

    thanks! loves!

    ReplyDelete