Wednesday, August 18, 2010

from four to two...too fast.

I cannot believe it is only two days now! ahhhh! I'm really starting to get stressed out now. My room is definitely not at all ready to go. But I did just start packing a little more, and I have no idea where to start. at all. 


Anna Teeter, Julie Bergman, Kalen Ney, and Emily Ferrara are coming over when they get out of school for like a little goodbye/give stuff back type thing.  It hasn't really hit me yet that I am actually leaving in two days! So I know this sounds bad, but I'm not really that sad yet.  I think it'll hit me when I actually have to say goodbye to Lizzle. That will be awful. :(

For now I am just trying to stay calm. I keep reading everyone's tweets and status updates about leaving, and it is just so weird! I've been going to school with these people for like 13 years, and now to hear them say they are getting ready to go to school, but not at the same school as me...it's weird. And kind of sad! But I know that I'll make some really great friends at Cedarville that will be even harder to leave when we graduate college...crazy thought. No thanks. Not right now. 


We went to the state fair on monday. It was so fun! Me, Lindsay, Chris, David, Ryan, TJ, Elizabeth, and Courtney. We met up with a bunch of people that were there too and it ended up being a fun time :) 

I'm going again tonight with my family! Can't wait! Tomorrow I am going to lunch/breakfast with Lauren and going to Claire's to find a nose ring that isn't very noticable. hehe. 


Okay well now they are all coming over to say buh-byeeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment