Saturday, October 9, 2010

IT'S ALMOST FALL BREAK.

I am SO excited for fall break!


Wednesday! yayyy!


Okay so what's been going on here... let me think. 
Well, first I've made some great friends. I know I've said it a couple times, but I'm realizing now just truly how great they are and how blessed I am to have met the people I've met! Some of the girls in my unit are amazing girls and are SO fun to be with. We just goof off all the time... like the other night. Emily hid Kelsey's phone in the air vent while she was in the shower and set the alarm for 1 am. It was hilarious. And we all just hang out and laugh all the time. There's a couple other girls too that are super great and fun to be with and are just great girls. All the guys I've met too are just great. 


I'm about to go home for tonight and tomorrow to see Lauren! She's home for her fall break and so I'm going home to see herrrr. Can't wait! 


My fall break is Wednesday and I am SO SO SO excited. I want to be home so badly. I miss home. And good food. And my bed. And my family, and friends. I have been making two lists. The first is a giant list of things I need to get and bring back. Like my rain boots, long sleeved shirts, socks, and random other things like that. The second is a list of food I want Kris to make while I am home. (Oh, and my friend Michael is coming home with me over fall break). So we want delicious food. And Kris said she'd make some yummz food. Can't wait!! I'm gonna go sneak in the back of the school and visit Ambrose and some of the senior girls! And Emily of course. And then on thursday night some of us are going to dinner for my birthday! It's gonna be like old timez. Friday I am going down to Bloomington to see LIZZLE! and Lindsay Davis, me, Elizabeth, Lizzle, Tara, and Anna are going to dinner for Lindsay and I's birthdays! Then we are staying the night at IU and hangin out and saturday just hangin around. Sunday we are celebrating my 19th birthday! SO WEIRD. I'm sick of being 18, so I'm ready to be 19! I feel so OLD! creepy. 


I have one exam next week. Which is fine compared to Elizabeth, she has FOUR in three days! That's terrible! 


Hmmm..what else? 


What do you guys wanna hear about that's going on here at Cedarville?? Let me know!


Love you all! 
kbaaiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment